At this point, there is little to say about the incredible growth in demand for online financial markets, and that currency trading is among the preferred options for those who crave the long-desired financial freedom.
In addition to the wealth of information available, mobile applications are now added as tools for those seeking to break into this market. Want to know the best ways to trade currencies from your Smartphone? Then pay attention to the list we now put together for you and find out which one fits your needs.
Forex, the current option to earn money online:
Becoming a trader is not something that can be achieved overnight, in fact, far from what it may seem, it is not even an easy way to generate income; indeed, it is one of the most liquid markets and full of opportunities, but succeeding in it demands work, perseverance, training and a lot of patience.
While the way Forex works – buying assets by speculating on their prices to buy on a downward trend and selling on a upward one – is often seen as simple, profit is subject to the volume of money you trade with, so there is a possibility of losing large sums if you lack the necessary experience.
And then there are the mobile apps!
With the idea of helping, many developers bring to the user applications that, once downloaded to their different mobile devices, will help make trading more fluid; however, it should be noted that although they are very good, it will be necessary to create a strategy of their own and put into practice the knowledge acquired to achieve profitability.
Below are the most outstanding Apps, with their respective characteristics and advantages:
1. Trading App IQ Option, the trading application that has it all:
The main feature of this App is that it is multifunctional, as well as being suitable for different asset classes – about 550 between shares, currencies, commodities and indices – allowing not only binary trading, but also digital CFDs and options. Why choose it? If the above is not enough, add it:
– Excellent interface and well-crafted graphics
– Availability for both iOS and Android devices
– Constant news of interest
– Free option to practice and minimum deposit well below the competition
– Automation of closing orders and protection against negative balance.
2. eToro, the most popular and social option:
If you’ve been doing this for a while you’re unlikely not to have at least heard of eToro. The reason? The endless stream of TV and internet commercials available, as well as a community that leaves no doubt about its popularity.
What are the advantages of choosing this application? First of all, the possibility to open a trading account for free:
– Availability of different options to trade, ranging from the foreign exchange market, to crypto-currency trading.
– Access to a good amount of information of great interest for any trader
– Offers a test account in which to polish skills before investing
– Social function in which to learn from the experience of professional or experienced traders
– Allow the creation of investment portfolios
– Total privacy, since it allows you to choose between a public and a private profile.
– Zero commissions, ease of use and availability for both Android and Apple-owned terminals.
3. Libertex, the Premium App:
The list goes on with another quite popular broker, its fame is due to the great usefulness it offers to the trader who seeks to open up a field in CFD trading; however, Libertex gathers what is necessary to yield to the one who moves in the Forex market or wishes to trade with cryptomonies, since versatility is among its strong points, in addition to:
– Simplicity when using it, regardless of the asset or market chosen to trade
– Fast and efficient capital management through a multifunctional interface
– Availability for tablets and mobiles, whether they run Android or iOs
4. Markets.com, the ideal forex broker:
Known in many corners of the world, the fourth position on the list is occupied by an application whose fame is due to the ease of use it offers and the possibility of trading with real money after practicing on your demo account; this will not be enough if you want to stand out from so much competition, so add the following features to your favorites:
– Availability of more than 2200 assets distributed among crypto-currencies, stocks, currencies, commodities and financial indexes
– Design designed for the trader who is taking his first steps, while still being sufficient for the experienced or professional
– Ideal for CFD trading
– Available versions for iPhone/iPad and Android
– Possibility of use without the need for downloads, as it has an online version.
5. Plus500, the classic that cannot be missed:
The fifth and final place on this list of ideal Forex trading apps is occupied by Plus500. Why? It is as simple as saying that it is considered among the best options for trading on the stock market thanks to its completeness, and because of this it is known worldwide as the most widely used CFD trading platform; discover its main features below:
– Opportunity to learn without risk on your free demo account
– Ability to trade a variety of financial products, from Forex trading, to investing in stocks and buying commodities
– Interface and functions designed for traders starting out in the world of online asset investment
– Version available for mobile terminals – running iOS or Android – and PC.
Which is the best App of all?
It all depends on what you are looking for and need, but we can assure you that the above options are without a doubt the best for trading Forex from any mobile device; take the time to analyze what they offer and then decide. See you next time!